Vamos 2hr Cycling Tour of Langa Township
- About 2 hours
Join us for a cycling tour through Langa where we explore the daily lives and culture of the Xhosa people living in townships. We cycle the streets, visit people in their homes, see a range of different dwellings, see street traders plying their wares, sidewalk "restaurants", container shops, and kids playing in the streets.
The Vamos Township cycling tour enables us to cover a lot of ground, see more of the townships whilst absorbing the atmosphere in a non-threatening and unobtrusive manner. You have the full township experience, whilst getting some exercise, without feeling like a voyeur.
Scheduled departures 3 times per day: 09:30 – 11:30, 12:00 – 14:00, 14:30 – 16:30
Good to know
- Guest must be comfortable on a bicycle
- Suitable for children 10 yrs and older
- 1 to 10 guests per group
- Safe parking available by the welcome centre in Langa
- Please leave valuables at your hotel/boot of locked car.
- Use cell phone camera rather than valuable photographic equipment
- Local resident Tour Guide
- A spirit of adventure and a curious mind.
- Appropriate shoes
- Clothing based on weather
Strict Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.