Photography Township Tour
- About 6 hours
This must be the ultimate photographic experience in Cape Town!
Get fantastic photographs in the township Langa, the oldest township in Cape Town.
Photograph the colorful shacks, the children playing in the dusty streets at the hostels built for the migrant workers during Apartheid and drink home brew Unqumbothi beer at a local shebeen.
Meet locals as they go about their daily activities, and visit a Sangoma (traditional healer) who will happily pose for you while you adjust your ISO to take photographs of him in his dark and mysterious consulting room.
To add to your township experience we suggest an optional lunch stop at the famous Mzoli’s, a local eatery in Gugulethu.
Good to know
- Tour can be done in the morning or afternoon
- Transport to and from accommodation in Cape Town
- Your personal photo coach and qualified tour guide
- A local township tour guide (when available)
- Lunch and refreshments
- Sweets or other treats for the children we will be photographing (you are welcome to bring with)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Sweets or other treats for the children we will be photographing
- Camera with memory and spare batteries
- Tripod and cable release (if you have)
- Cash to support the local arts and crafts
- Hat and sun screen
- Appropriate shoes
No reviews yet
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.