Morning Kruger Safari
Get an up close and personal experience with the wildlife of Africa!
Embark on one of our Morning safari guided tours and observe the animals in their natural habitat. Early mornings are the best chance for animal spotting potential. You will be accompanied by one of our skilled guides to take you through the Kruger National Park - pointing out animal behaviours, facts and cultures. Our guides are trained in many areas, so whether you are a birding fanatic, a cat fiend or just a general nature lover, be sure to let your guide know so we can tailor the best experience we can for you.
Join us now for a fun filled tour that will keep you coming back for more.
* Depart your hotel at the given departure time and venture straight to the Kruger National Park. Early mornings are your best chance of sightings so the guide will spend the first few hours doing their best to spot as many of the BIG 5 and cats as they can as they are the hardest to see.
* You will have a scheduled stop mid-morning at one of the rest camps to use the bathroom, shop the gift shop, have breakfast or whatever you would like for 45 mins to an hour.
* Then jump back on the vehicle to see what else you can find.
* You will then arrive back at your hotel approx 12.00 pm.
* Kruger National Park conservation/entrance fee
* A SATSA approved Open Safari Vehicle
* A qualified guide
* Bottled mineral water
* Rain coats
Guests must be able to climb in and out of the Safari vehicle, by themselves.
Please advise, well in advance, should you require an extra step etc.
What to bring
* Coats (if bad weather),
* Any medical equipment you may need e.g asthma pumps, allergy tablets, insect repellent.
What to wear
* Comfortable clothing and shoes.
* Waterproof clothes/shoes if bad weather.
* Preferably bush coloured clothing e.g khaki, beige, brown, avoid bright colours.
All Hazyview hotels, guest houses/lodges
Perry's Bridge Tourist Center
Same as pick-up/departure point
2 days prior to arrival or less - 100% cancellation fees.
We reserve the right to cancel at any time a tour booked, due to the weather, closure of National Parks, or any any other unforeseen event.
All tours are based on a minimum of two people, unless otherwise specified.
Tours depart from central locations - pick up and drop off locations outside these zones are at an additional surcharge each way.
Hazyview - Hazyview Hotels only
No reviews yet