Kruger National Park - Morning Safari incl. Transfer
- About 6 hours
It doesn’t get much better than a guided Kruger Park safari, home to the largest diversity of wildlife in South Africa and delivering some of the finest game viewing on the continent, with 147 species of large mammals, including Africa’s sought-after Big 5!
We collect you in Hazyview at our pickup points in an open 4x4 Safari Vehicle, and each guest gets a holiday & safari journal with a safari sightings checklist, map and much more! In case of inclement weather, there are fleece-lined waterproof ponchos in all our open vehicles, and mineral water is freely available.
Good to know
- A maximum of 10 guests per open safari vehicle
- Child rates apply to kids 11 years and younger accompanied by at least 2 adults
- Not suitable for children younger than 6 years of age
- Families/groups with children younger than 6 years are advised to book a private vehicle safari
- Please note - pickup reconfirmation is required if anywhere else than at pre-set pickup point in Hazyview (Perry's Bridge Centre)
- Please ask for a quote on booking for pickup/drop off transfers at lodges further than 20km from Hazyview
- Pickup & drop off transfer within 20km from central Hazyview
- Free holiday & safari journal
- Bottled water while on safari
- Fleece-lined waterproof ponchos
- Pickup & drop off transfer from hotels further than 20km from central Hazyview
- Kruger Park entry fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Passports/ID book for Kruger Park entry
- Cash for Kruger Park entry fees
- Warm clothes (for cold mornings)
- Rain wear (in case of rain)
Had an EXCELLENT experience on our morning half day safari!! Our guide was so sweet and even stayed an hour longer so we could spot the last of the Big 5... the Lion!!! An incredible experience and a great company. This is our first time to Africa and this safari did not disappoint. Not sure why there are 1 Star reviews at all. Definitely recommend!
Great places and historical town to visit n rest, explore to experience the sun rise and very close to airport, to Kruger national park
Googled tours of macadamia farms and came up with tours and tickets being linked to this. Very negative response upon calling in. No attempt to assist
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.